Saturday, July 10, 2010

Back From Bishop Hill

Hey everyone! Good to see so many of you today at the 20th Annual Bishop Hill Antiques Market -- such a beautiful day and so much great country stuff! For those of you who missed this event, I'll post some pictures tomorrow.
We enjoy all of our shows but Bishop Hill is such a special setting -- an historic Swedish colony - and Jim & Cheri Campbell have gathered together such a nice, friendly group of dealers that I look forward to this one every summer and have to say that it just gets better & better! Mark your calendars now for the Saturday after the 4th next year. Trust me on this one! (My only regret is that I didn't have a way to bring home a pie from the Colony Bakery -- I can't stop thinking about that delicious strawberry rhubarb pie!)
For those of you who read Bob Swisher's column today and are new to our site, welcome! The promised "sneak peek" pictures will be up no later than next weekend to give you a little taste of the offerings we're planning for our upcoming Summer Open House. Thanks to Bob for the kind mention -- and don't forget to check out PACA's special sale going on for the next couple weeks (see my prior post for details).

No comments:

Post a Comment